Homelite Super ez Automatic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomdcoker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have one that has scored piston and cylinder. I need an IPL for the part #s. The UT # is 10403A. I have looked on the Outdoor distributor site , but the UT# is not there. Does anyone know where I can find the IPL. Thanks Tom

I have One

Give me a PM and I'll check the piston and cylinder If it's good pay the shipping and it's yours I'll check the shop in the morning. You can have the whole saw I don't remember what we took off. but it did run when we putit on the shelf. Tony

ez automatic

i just got this saw an need a little help on info,
how can i find out how old this is, the model #CG-S-EZ ser#23130816
how much oil goes in the tank , what kind of oil to use, what mix ratio to use, can you still get parts? still cleaning haven't tried to start it yet, any help would be great
thank you

Hi Cchuckie!

40:1 Is fine for this saw, its a lil beastie when in good condition.

I have many old Homies and this is my goto saw for general clean up and limbing duties.

Welcome to AS!

IPL page with engine

Here's the IPL page for the engine in a SEZ. I resized it to make it smaller, but hopefully part numbers are still readable. Hope this helps.

attachment.php

Dan

WOW you guys are fast

OK i worked on this beast all afternoon AN GUESS WHAT it lives ,
got it up an running i clean it out real good i found that the gas line was BADD, i happen to have a rubber hose in my shed that fit so it runs great Know for the bad news it needs a chain i tried to cut a log an nothing i think it might need a bar too any idea if i can get these?
thanks again

chain

Take off the old chain and bring it with you to your local saw shop. They should be able to match up a chain for you. I would imagine that the chain is 3/8 with a .50 pitch but taking it in to get it matched is the sure and safe way to get the right chain. Try a chisel chain for faster cutting.

Questions from a new EZ Auto owner

Greetings, experts!

Google led me to you folks.

I am the new owner of Homelite Super E-Z Automatic UT-10403A S/N 292980411. Found on craigslist. The beast looked rather forlorn but potentially serviceable. It came with the original black plastic case. The seller said it had been used "last fall", and the owner had moved on to The Great Woodlot In The Sky.

I took it home and started puttering. I've never seen such a layer of dirt, oil and sawdust inside - the poor thing must have been close to heatstroke. After cleanup it looks pretty good but needs replacement of some worn parts. I read somewhere that the year of manufacture is under the handle cover, but I haven't looked yet. And there's no spark. The ignition module is blue with "A394H" faintly painted on the side.

Q1: Are these part numbers correct?
67300C Guide Bar Plate, Inner
67299C Guide Bar Plate, Outer
A12994 Sprocket & Drum
A94111 Ignition Module & Core

Q2: Is there a scrench for this model? The spark plug is a bear to remove.

Thanks!
ps: my "other saw" is a Husky 455

OK i worked on this beast all afternoon AN GUESS WHAT it lives ,
got it up an running i clean it out real good i found that the gas line was BADD, i happen to have a rubber hose in my shed that fit so it runs great Know for the bad news it needs a chain i tried to cut a log an nothing i think it might need a bar too any idea if i can get these?
thanks again

Husqvarna mount bars will fit the Super EZ. Make sure it is the size that fits the 357 or 359 Huskys.

Latest posts

Back