HomeLite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Homelites

My signature says most of it, all runners except the 7-19. The 7-19 is recent find, real nice shape but out of service for 15 years or so. Looks to be complete so soon to be a runner as well. Oh a Bandit leaf blower, $1 yard sale find, loose cylinder base bolts, runs nice and strong now plus looks new.

How much differance in the 350s vs the 360s? I have an old 350 from my father and seem to find alot of the 360 out there but not many 350s. My dads saw is very clean but not running well and seems to be harder to find parts. Are they the same cc's

Homelite 450 disguised as a Craftsman 4.5, very clean, doesn't look like it's seen much use. Recoil just about pulls my arm out of socket :blush:. That might be next on my project list after the Jonsered 920.

Here's my Zip I just went through entirely. She's not pretty, but she's a runner.
386493173_8zrJX-M.jpg

Here's my SXL-925 with 200 PSI compression and a ported exhaust port.
343365560_85psn-M.jpg

super ez ao

i inherited and old super ez ao. i love the saw, but know nothing about em. can anyone tell me some info like the when they were made, ect., thanks.

My Kind of Thread!!!

C-71
Two SXL-AOs (One Running, one awaiting a new cyl)
XL

Looking for a 770 or 909 to add to the collection.

Latest posts

Back