homeowner dutchman

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ArtifexArboreus

I'll second that opinion TreeSpyder, a dose of Goof-Be-Gone for this one. His profile says he likes to litter, 8 posts is enough trash to get him on my ignore list.

darin

sorry if you guys don't like me. im just trying to throw in a joke or two. now that i know how you folks react, i will adjust accordingly. again, my deapest appologies.

You got to be careful when you're new. The long time members here will be on you like stink on a bike seat if you post any opinions or attempts at humor. There's been too many jokers that have nothing else to contribute but retarded humor.

Originally posted by netree
Ultimately, the homeowner was a moron, and Dan lucked out.

And... nobody got hurt, so I'd call it a success.
I concur.  Almost totally, except that maybe that was putting things a little mildly.

The shot in the thread starter, with the tree evidently leaning as it was and the new back cut only made so far in the type of tree it is would normally deserve the appellation "ballsiest move I've ever seen".&nbsp; But that would be on a <i>sound</i> trunk...

Glen

Back