• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Honda 250cc hotsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepyfz450

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This is a 55 pound open class hotsaw. It's based off a early 90s cr250. This saw is running a 17 tooth sprocket and .404 chain. The saw runs great and is very reliable. Runs on pump gas. This saw has been in a handful of competitions in the Northeast and to a few upstate NY gtgs.

I am asking 3600$ obo. I don't know about shipping it. It would be nice if the buyer could pick it up so I could show them the tips to starting and running it.

IMG_20161114_112459.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is a 55 pound open class hotsaw. It's based off a early 90s cr250. This saw is running a 17 tooth sprocket and .404 chain. The saw runs great and is very reliable. Runs on pump gas. This saw has been in a handful of competitions in the Northeast and to a few upstate NY gtgs.

I am asking 3600$ obo. I don't know about shipping it. It would be nice if the buyer could pick it up so I could show them the tips to starting and running it.

View attachment 537166

Doesn't get any better than this, Honda and a saw together :rock:.
Video please:chainsaw:.

Was the cylinder painted black? CR cylinders haven't been painted since the mid 80ies.

View attachment 537166

Wow that looks like a whole bunch o fun right there! I'm not edgimicated on likes of hotsaws, but to me that looks really damn nice and real damn fun hehehe

Latest posts

Back