house broke into

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdmaker

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
this does not make sense. door was open when i got home today. only thing missing, My fresh rebuilt husky 55. people suck.

Dislike! On another note... I used to live in ionia... Corner of m66 and m21 just about. Used to be a beautiful town... Last time i was there was July... And the roads were all tore up

So sorry to hear that brother! The only thing worse than a thief is a friggin pedophile. I hope they both are relegated to the very hottest corner of hell.

Dislike! On another note... I used to live in ionia... Corner of m66 and m21 just about. Used to be a beautiful town... Last time i was there was July... And the roads were all tore up

Ohh yeah. i am just about on the corner of 66 and David Hwy. lol.

I used to live on dildine rd. I used to farm for a guy on nickleplate rd. My great grandfather was a big shot at the old Chrysler plant in muir. Any big deer up there this year?

I've got a sister in fruitport (not even close) some cousins in fenwick... An uncle in Portland... And some kin in lake Odessa. Great fishing up there too! And some monster deer!

Back