How about some saw pics to start the weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmithEC

SmithEC

ArboristSite Member
Assuming that we're all supposed to post pics, here is my not-so-well rounded collection. This collection needs a 361 and then a 660 just for fun.

These are what I use to prune the Mesquite trees in my yard.

How do you prune a Mesquite? Well, you see that stump to the left?

143(Medium).JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-11/1105978/143(Medium).JPG

oldsaw

oldsaw

"Been There, Milled That"
With the exception of the 2100 and the little Stihl, ALL of your saws are too dang nice and clean. You are going to make me do a line-up myself, although I don't think I'll go back to the shed to get the Wards and the Poulan (I'd show you how I "trimmed" a willow with that, but it's below the dirt line). That leaves me with 4. Give me a bit.

Mark

Okay. Pardon bad picture, but here are the 4 "ready to use" saws in my arsenal.

P1010060.jpg

Last edited:
Farley9n

Farley9n

ArboristSite Guru
Even More Variety

Two more working saws and some project saws............. If by now you think that I am probally just trying to build up to thefabled 50 post you can have a nice deal on some saw parts when I do. How's that for "SMOOOOOOOOOOZING"?

JPP

ArboristSite Operative
Hey Farley,
You saw collection looks like something along the lines of Noah's Ark.
2 of these, 2 of them, 2 of those...

SmithEC

SmithEC

ArboristSite Member
JPP said:
Hey Farley,
You saw collection looks like something along the lines of Noah's Ark.
2 of these, 2 of them, 2 of those...

I'm fairly certain that the first rule of saw acquisition is supposed to be something like "Why buy one, when you can get two for just twice the price?".

Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Here are a couple saws. From right to left, top to bottom there is a Husky 365, 372, Jonsered 2186, 066 Mag, 046 Mag, 044 Mag, and Dolmar 5100S Note: I don't own the 044 any more. It was stolen last weekend.

There are a couple not in the pic. I also have a sachs dolmar 110, sachs dolmar 115, Husky 55, Husky 55 Rancher, and 268xp

attachment.php

-Steve

Farley9n

Farley9n

ArboristSite Guru
Best Picture of the Day

THANKS Sam!
Wolves.....I have 5 of the ORLines and that one is the nicest. It's just the way I got it but not a runner. Low compression. I am going to build two good ones and see how they cut before I sell one.....Bob