How cold is it today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have been getting a leak-break a day,mostly services that have pulled out of the main or galvanized old services that leak on the threads.Temps have not been bad this week,teens at night ,low to mid thirties at peak of day.Plow guys have been hurting,though snowfalls have been short big time,when they do go out there is enough sand on the roads to run a grader over them.

Today about a high of +2f and tonite a low of -10f to -15f . Still better than tornados like in central Fl. I feel bad for those folks.

(2) cs-3400
cs-3000
162se
mac 15

+1*F outside, 48*in my bedroom, don't know which is worse, getting into bed or getting out.;)

Been down to the -10* F a few nights a week or two back... didn't get above freezing for about a week and a half straight.

Its nice out today, might be 35* F... thats t shirt weather:blob2:

Oooh, a little frosty out there this out there this am, so we barely hit freezing.
Supposed to be about 70 F this weekend. You folks have some insane cold to deal with!

I am getting tired of this!!! 3rd storm in 7 days is starting as I type this!
Why don't you send some of it this way then. We've only had one snow of more than 1", and it was only about 3". I'd love to get a good 18" tonight! It's fun, that is unless it happens every week. I'd love to give my 42" tractor mount snowblower a good work out.

Right now it's a balmy 12 man made globally warmed degrees where I'm at.
And I'm also in the middle of blizzard.
Lot of businesses closing early today.
Might even be on the national news tonight.

Where's the "we're going into another ice age crowd"
when you need them ? HUUUUHH ?? ;)

94F today, 100F tomorrow. :^(

Does somebody want to box up some of that snow, and fedex it down here?

I'll pay. :^)

-29F/-34C actual temp this morning with a windchill of -47F

No windchill yet, but I had -34F this morning. Tomorrow morning it will be colder. I spent half of yesterday trying to get my pickup, snowblower, and woodsplitter running! Finally got some wood split in the afternoon.

chilly

A balmy zero with a -20 wind chill. Are not going to let the school kids got skiing today due to frostbite.
A cup of coffee and Speed and Spike channels today. And don't forget the honeydo list!

Latest posts

Back