How did you come here/Who brought you here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
In the Spirit of the New Year, and all of these neat threads.

How did you guys first come to this site? Who invited you, or did you
stumble upon it? Or did you learn of it on another site? I am always
inviting/bringing folks here, I am just curious how many actually joined.

Google found it for me when I was looking for a new saw, I have invited a few, but they chose not to join? Probably safer that way :hmm3grin2orange:
Andy

Googled something, and AS was at/near the top, signed up as soon as I saw the content, haven't looked back.

Found AS by accident. Looking for info about my 026. Address came up and with innocent abandonment, left clicked on the site address. :help:

Google

Same here. Google always seemed to bring it up. And there's so many smart (and objective) people here, I just started to come here when I had a problem. I've learned a ton! I don't seem too many people post from around northern CA though except for Rupedoggy & Art Martin. It's lonely out here in CA I guess... :) Happy New Year, Fish, & everyone else!

Trough the "Sawyers" site, it was a link there.

That is where I found Mike Acres site (CSCC) also, and Madsens etc......

:D :D :D :biggrinbounce2:

Google...looking for a saw and info on the saw i had. I guess google knows their S$%& they brought me here to all this great info.:clap:

I came here by mistake..

I came here with one saw, Now I have three., and am drooling over that PS5100s.
Actually I googled Dolmar, while researching a new saw. Google brought me here.
Have you noticed on Ebay when you search for Dolmar, it says "did you mean dollar"? I always think there goes my dollars for another Dolmar.
We cut three bif truckloads of wood today. Two of ash and one of hickory.
I have six hundred tree tops down. And today I cut down two dead standing ashes, I guess the big butt logs looked easier than cleaning up a top.

Search engine found the site. Was needing to fix the Poulan 3750 and didn't want to pay $200 to fix it at the dealers, per est. I ended up fixing it for $16 and half of that was shipping cost of parts. The team work of the guys here created a monster. Thanks all and have a great and safe New years.

Google. Seeing as so many of us have fallen victim to this site through google, maybe we should total up what it has cost us since we came here, and file a class action lawsuit against google. Between the cost of new saws, lost time at work, broken down families, etc. If all goes well we might even get enough money to buy a new saw!

I found the site about a week ago after a quick google search...

I was researching a decent cleanup/mild firewood saw for the wife and spent quite a few hours reading & searching. Somehow or another that led me to bring home a new MS361 today :confused:

Anyway that gets us to 3 saws, and we still need a couple more.

Thanks, I think. :cheers:

Google...was looking for info for a new chainsaw, needed one. Came here with 4 saw,and after I found AS, ended up whit 4 new :rolleyes:

Google. I have and continue to advertise with them. The best is the free advertising like AS gets.

Maybe there needs to be a new search engine to keep some of US riff-raff out.

Fred

BTW, Troll have you tried to get onto Madsens site lately. I dont know if they are updating or what but it seems like they have been down a while. Just curious if its just me or what?

Back