How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peter399 was my username at college. It was actually built up from the three first letters in my name, Peter, and the two first letters in my family name, Eriksson. So it became pet+er = peter ;) 399 is just a random number.

It all started 20 some odd years ago on a crisp november morning in the deer woods. No deer, but 2 yotes worked their way to me. A few seconds later 2 dead yotes and an empty 5rd clip in the 270. The boyz tagged me with Blazin, it then became Blazin270 on a few huntin sites. I also like to keep the fire "Blazin" here in the upstate NY winters too! :D

As a heavy crane operator in Texas that got into heavy hauling of permit loads nation wide for 12 years just to make a living.

With a emphasis on militory hardware, that led me to at least every base, fort, port & runway in the country.

Been in every state except Maine, but futher east then Maine by way of the St Lawrence Seaway in Quebec.

Running every state plus Mexico & Canada in all seasons.

Desert, plains, swamps and mountains from the Oregon Cascades to Colorado Rockies to the Smokies & alleghenies.

From the southernmost tip of Fla to Fort Lewis, Washington.
One load of militory gear left over from the Cuban missile crisis. Over 5,000 miles one way.

Last edited:
Well, years ago I had this really skinny dog. One that that never did fill out or gain any weight. My friends called him Candlerslim cause he was "thin like a mater skin." He was the best dog ever, ya know. So in his honor I use candlerslim.:cheers:

The username comes from my 2nd son who is 9. He is a sports junkie and is good at every sport he tries. What sets him apart is that he out hussles and already has anticipated what will happen next on the field. Don't see that much in such young kids.

Brian

I use B200Driver on every site. Too hard to have different names on every one. Have been asked if it is a Datsun. I suppose it is, but it is also an airplane. I started off in college with a different one, but when it was time to graduate I needed something better. At the time, I was "driving" the B200, so there you go. I have graduated from that airplane several times now. I have never touched a Datsun anything. Chrysler for me, please.

Started using it on a firearms forum. Based on a rifle I built chambered for the .577 Rimless Nitro Express developed by firearms builder Frank Wells in the 80's long before the more recent incarnations like the Nyati or Tyrannosaur. 750gr. @ 2550fps is not much fun to shoot anymore so, I keep them down to about 2200fps.

well my kname is frank people started calling me franky from a young age . i make my primary income source from timber buying and logging / and farming . i am a log buyer, cutter ,and broker .and keep very detailed logs of everything that i get involved with buisness wise. so frankys log came from that.

Well I can't remember if I posted it or not so here goes again.
Mine is two part:
brink = first part of my last name.
Wolf = in memory of a beloved pet that past on(Artic Grey Wolf Hybrid).
I use this name on alot of different forums.

How do I change my username?

Can anyone tell me how to change my username? I want something a little more creative than my name.:cry:

Look at my avatar. See the yellow bike? That is NOT the reason I chose my name. The real reason will remain cloaked in secrecy. At least for now...

Look at my avatar. See the yellow bike? That is NOT the reason I chose my name. The real reason will remain cloaked in secrecy. At least for now...

I know! You're Zell Miller, aren't you!

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back