How do I deal with missing someone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Leblanc

Reaction score
I really need to know. I am a male. I still have three years but after high school I am planning on going to a maritime academy that is in a different state. The problem is I have a very good relationship with my family and I am very close to them and when I am away from her I get worried about her. The academy is two states away from my home state and I will be alone in that state. I do have an uncle that I am also pretty close to in that state but is too far away to visit while I am there. I might just be worried because I don't want to be alone without family. I need to go to this academy so I can have my dream career. My parents say they will come and visit me but I am just very worried because I don't want to be alone there. I know I will eventually make friends there but still. Please help.
smile.gif

Plant Health
This forum is a place to discuss pesticides, fertilizer applications and problems related to diseases to plants.

Try the off-topic forum, ask a Mod to move.

I really need to know. I am a male. I still have three years but after high school I am planning on going to a maritime academy that is in a different state. The problem is I have a very good relationship with my family and I am very close to them and when I am away from her I get worried about her. The academy is two states away from my home state and I will be alone in that state. I do have an uncle that I am also pretty close to in that state but is too far away to visit while I am there. I might just be worried because I don't want to be alone without family. I need to go to this academy so I can have my dream career. My parents say they will come and visit me but I am just very worried because I don't want to be alone there. I know I will eventually make friends there but still. Please help.
smile.gif

Son, I think its time to man-up. You might want to look for a different avatar with some of your free time...
Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back