How do I find the owner of the trees?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arathol

arathol

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
my experience is somewhat. But does experience matter if you are a burger cook? lol.
Somewhat what? What does a burger cook have to do with anything? Do you have any experience at all that qualifies you to do any sort of landscaping or tree work? I hope you don't think some kid with beat-up truck is going to waltz in and step all over established contracts with property management services that have certified and/or licensed tree people working for them? Thats just not going to happen...and as for "freebies", chances are if there are contracts in place that would be a contract violation which could result in legal action, and if you aren't bonded, licensed and insured you are never going to be allowed on the property.

MrTreeGuy

MrTreeGuy

ArboristSite Lurker
Somewhat what? What does a burger cook have to do with anything? Do you have any experience at all that qualifies you to do any sort of landscaping or tree work? I hope you don't think some kid with beat-up truck is going to waltz in and step all over established contracts with property management services that have certified and/or licensed tree people working for them? Thats just not going to happen...and as for "freebies", chances are if there are contracts in place that would be a contract violation which could result in legal action, and if you aren't bonded, licensed and insured you are never going to be allowed on the property.
Ok ill be honest. I have zero work experience when it comes to tree work. However, if you ask me about the theoretical work, Im 100% confident that I'm better than most tree businesses with years of experience.

The reason I used the burger cook analogy is because I'm not going to take on work that is high risk. Its very low stakes what I plan on doing. If I was working with large trees/trimming/removals, than yes, interning with an established arborist would be the way to start my work experience.

The reason why I have a good theoretical understanding of tree work is because first and foremost I didn't want to damage people's property.

arathol

arathol

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Im 100% confident that I'm better than most tree businesses with years of experience.
Ummmmm......yeahhhh..........
3SrN4Kz.gif

Latest posts