How much time on your Husky 346?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a matter of fact, I'm tryin to get my little bro to sell me that saw so I can send it to Eric...LOL! he got it for $180.00 in very,very good condition too. He's one lucky cat!

Hahaha I have run an EC 346. They are strong to say the least. Now your story makes perfect sense!

Thanks man! You can also see that 361 he did at ECsaws on youtube. Man! I gotta have me one of those! Seriously, that 361 was awesome in weight, handling and power for a stock saw. But good grief, check out that 361 Eric did.

As a matter of fact, I'm tryin to get my little bro to sell me that saw so I can send it to Eric...LOL! he got it for $180.00 in very,very good condition too. He's one lucky cat!

Is your 2094 ported? If so was it done by EC? I have thought about having my 2095 worked over.

I'm about to go cut some ash with my 346 right now.

:msp_confused:What is a 361 Magnum?

Now, dont take me th wrong way Niko, because whenever, i looked at the US Stihl book and website it always had the 361 as a magnum saw. I could be wrong though. I know they dont have the sticker that says magnum, but in the book and on the web they were with the magnum saws.

Now, dont take me th wrong way Niko, because whenever, i looked at the US Stihl book and website it always had the 361 as a magnum saw. I could be wrong though. I know they dont have the sticker that says magnum, but in the book and on the web they were with the magnum saws.

:D More correctly, they are with the other pro saws, and some of the larger ones are designated Magnum - the 361 is not.

I have enough time on my Snellerized 346 to know i love it, and i'll never get rid of it. Hows that? :rock:

Ported, it handles an 18" bar very impressively. I don't think i could be able to move down to a 16" anymore.

Latest posts

Back