How not to fall a tree

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap!! What an idiot! First of all you could see his face cut was to small back cut to low.
Any time I ever cut a tree like that I tie it off high to a tractor and make sure its going where I want!

I told the LOML to watch the vid, she approached the PC and said " the tree is leaning toward the house" and she's never touched a saw.

Common sense is a huge prerequisite for owning a saw.

Tell a hundred people there's a billion stars in the sky and they won't look up, but tell someone the paint's wet.......... :buttkick:

Looked too cold to be knocking large holes in the roof to me lol. I wish all home owners would watch this video so they could understand pros are worth the 300.00 to cut 750 cut and cleaned up some higher but that job would have been too easy for any pro imo.

As said in most of the comments to the vid. Why was there not a rope and some helpers pulling that tree. I have had my wife and niece helping cut down trees at my in-laws. Why wasn't his wife and the kid running helping him? But whats done is done.

Latest posts

Back