How not to load firewood into your pickup truck.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrbear

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
l.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Um, whats up with the log he appears to be riding?? Thats the most disturbing thing about the pic.

Really looks like one of those staged oops to me. That is the stump end of the trunk sitting on the truck. No one would park the truck right at the stump and then start cutting. And what is up with the branch coming out of his butt? Is he acting like he dumped that big tree on a truck and now is dumping more wood? The only way I can see that being accidental is if a storm took the tree down on the truck and then the pic was snapped during cleanup but I still can't figure out the branch in the butt part of the pic.

Really looks like one of those staged oops to me. That is the stump end of the trunk sitting on the truck. No one would park the truck right at the stump and then start cutting. And what is up with the branch coming out of his butt? Is he acting like he dumped that big tree on a truck and now is dumping more wood? The only way I can see that being accidental is if a storm took the tree down on the truck and then the pic was snapped during cleanup but I still can't figure out the branch in the butt part of the pic.

The branch he is straddling is still attached to the tree, you can see that if you blow the picture up. You can see the log down the other side. It got felled or blew over and squished the truck, and the guy is just cutting it up now, to get it off the truck presumably. And that isn't necessarily the very last stump end, it's just cut off with a small break at the bottom, typical of cutting a big piece like that with no undercut before the topcut. Just looks a little trimmed off.

If you are ever in an area where tornadoes go through, you see a lot of situations like that..or..someone just screwed up and felled it on the truck, one or the other. If it was staged, that's a pretty expensive joke.

As for anyone being that dumb..duh..we are talking about hooman beans here, OF COURSE there are dumb things happen around humans cutting down trees or another situation like that. Tree looked like it was gonna fall one way, joe blow who has enough money to buy a big saw goes to cutting on it, whoops!

Latest posts

Back