How to get a FREE 066!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

litefoot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
We all should elect that certain candidate who promises to make everyone "share the wealth". Then we send the feds to Ultras house and they give each member (me, first) a shiny 066. There should be enough for each AS member. We'll all have one, he'll have one and we'll all be happy! Wadya think?! All in favor say "aye!".:wave:

Sign me up, I have two 660's but would like an 066. I have no problem with that plan, just don't come knocking on my door, or I will have to invoke my
2nd amendment rights.:chainsaw:

I just had a free 066 or 660 giveaway from 2:00pm till 2:30pm today 10/23/08 for anybody that showed up .....It was pickup only.....:) :)

Its over now because there was no interest in those two model saws.......

Last edited:
I just had a free 066 or 660 giveaway from 2:00pm till 2:30pm today 10/23/08 for anybody that showed up .....It was pickup only.....:) :)

This sounds like a Spatula City commercial.:monkey:

go earn one like your republican buddies want you to. This isn't the welfare site. :censored: :popcorn: JK

Ultra just needs to keep buying more 066 to stimulate the economy. It will cause the trickle down effect and then you will get a higher paying job and can afford one.lol :givebeer:

go earn one like your republican buddies want you to. This isn't the welfare site. :censored: :popcorn: JK

Ultra just needs to keep buying more 066 to stimulate the economy. It will cause the trickle down effect and then you will get a higher paying job and can afford one.lol :givebeer:

Dang! Oh the Audacity of Hope!

Said redistribution might wobble the earth out of its orbit.

The mere mention of this has caused a slight redistribution of the earth's mass. My specially made yoctometer-o-matic has detected the change.

professor joat

Sign me up, I have two 660's but would like an 066. I have no problem with that plan, just don't come knocking on my door, or I will have to invoke my
2nd amendment rights.:chainsaw:

If a certain someone wins this election you wont have any 2nd amendment "rights" :(

If the IRS will finally agree with me about $200, I might finally get my $600 stimulus check..... and now with my $475 NYS school tax rebate check delayed, between the two of them I will get a free 660 eventually...I hope.....no Obama necessary...

If the IRS will finally agree with me about $200, I might finally get my $600 stimulus check..... and now with my $475 NYS school tax rebate check delayed, between the two of them I will get a free 660 eventually...I hope.....no Obama necessary...

+1

+ 300,000,000 (I hope)

My clock is precisely 13 hours slow. I'll be there on the dot tonight. Do you have any big dogs? :)

I was there! I was there!!! I rang the doorbell, I pounded on the door!! but you wouldn't answer! I demand you send me a 066 or 660 right away!!

Back