How to get a FREE 066!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
litefoot

litefoot

Addicted to ArboristSite
We all should elect that certain candidate who promises to make everyone "share the wealth". Then we send the feds to Ultras house and they give each member (me, first) a shiny 066. There should be enough for each AS member. We'll all have one, he'll have one and we'll all be happy! Wadya think?! All in favor say "aye!".:wave:

04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
I just had a free 066 or 660 giveaway from 2:00pm till 2:30pm today 10/23/08 for anybody that showed up .....It was pickup only.....:) :)

Its over now because there was no interest in those two model saws.......

Last edited:
epicklein22
go earn one like your republican buddies want you to. This isn't the welfare site. :censored: :popcorn: JK

Ultra just needs to keep buying more 066 to stimulate the economy. It will cause the trickle down effect and then you will get a higher paying job and can afford one.lol :givebeer:

litefoot

litefoot

Addicted to ArboristSite
go earn one like your republican buddies want you to. This isn't the welfare site. :censored: :popcorn: JK

Ultra just needs to keep buying more 066 to stimulate the economy. It will cause the trickle down effect and then you will get a higher paying job and can afford one.lol :givebeer:

Dang! Oh the Audacity of Hope!

king610

king610

ArboristSite Lurker
If the IRS will finally agree with me about $200, I might finally get my $600 stimulus check..... and now with my $475 NYS school tax rebate check delayed, between the two of them I will get a free 660 eventually...I hope.....no Obama necessary...

spacemule

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
I just had a free 066 or 660 giveaway from 2:00pm till 2:30pm today 10/23/08 for anybody that showed up .....It was pickup only.....:) :)

My clock is precisely 13 hours slow. I'll be there on the dot tonight. Do you have any big dogs? :)

mtgrs737

mtgrs737

ArboristSite Operative

I was there! I was there!!! I rang the doorbell, I pounded on the door!! but you wouldn't answer! I demand you send me a 066 or 660 right away!!