How To Make A Saw...Saw FASTER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She may not be an arborist but she seemed to have other redeeming qualities.

I was expecting some new sawing method, all I saw was a woman running a chainsaw that seems experienced with stroking......the saw in the wood.

Matt

I think the in-out motion kinda comes natural for her. Looks bored also, maybe used to bigger wood?

Hm, beat ya to it Dan in OT, but every time I see it I get this horrible vision of a nekkid Gypo popping out from behind the tree with his 066 in hand "Kin ah helps ya Mam?" ................................ :( .............................
Think I'll visit a doctor..................

:D

"Hm, beat ya to it Dan in OT, but every time I see it I get this horrible vision of a nekkid Gypo popping out from behind the tree with his 066 in hand "Kin ah helps ya Mam?"

Now there's a picture won't soon go outa my head! :biggrinbounce2:

Hm, beat ya to it Dan in OT, but every time I see it I get this horrible vision of a nekkid Gypo popping out from behind the tree with his 066 in hand "Kin ah helps ya Mam?" ................................ :( .............................
Think I'll visit a doctor..................

:D

.... or worse yet, SpaceMule accompanying him playing a banjo .....

.... or worse yet, SpaceMule accompanying him playing a banjo .....

LMAO!!!!! So much for my keyboard, AGAIN! Sheesh, hm.............in the same outfit as 'SawGirl'?? Hmmmmmmm, nope, nope, not blind yet :D
Lets not forget the fog rolling in Joat!
Man this image be gettin' scarier an' scarier *m-m-m-mommy!*
:hmm3grin2orange: :chainsawguy: :hmm3grin2orange:

:jester:

Latest posts

Back