How tough is your saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xtremez

xtremez

ArboristSite Guru
Hank beat me to the punch. I was going to make a chuck Norris reference to my 070. But it is tough as nails. Not a wall hanger. It runs a few tanks of gas a week. Old school muscle.

homelitejim

homelitejim

Full of Scrap
A picture says a thousand words, why am I speechless when I see these pics? What the heck on the 066, makes me cringe just looking at it, same with the 441. It is good to know how tough they are as I have both.

ChainsawmanXX

ChainsawmanXX

Addicted to ArboristSite
Had a SXL one time that I stupidly left laying next to the log, hooked the chain up to it. (This was a 40" white oak by the way) And dragged her out... forgot all about the SXL I was topping with.
Long story short, I had to get a shovel to get the dang ol saw out of the ground. Changed out the handle, cleaned out the exhaust (dirt was packed in it) and she ran like a top :laugh:
You cant make that up!

splitpost

splitpost

Nothing but 32:1
213028d1324696566-sawoops-jpg

I know stuff happens but mate ,it looks like you put yourself on the fall side of that tree,which looked to be a bad leaner,good thing you didn't get hurt,saws can be replaced,lives cant:msp_mellow:

flyboy553

flyboy553

Oakaholic
My 359 Husky ran for 27 months and over 170 full cord of oak on 100:1 mix. Still over 150 compression. Still works great! Poor saw owned by someone who needs glasses to read and does far too much assuming!

Ted

Latest posts