How tough is your saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hank beat me to the punch. I was going to make a chuck Norris reference to my 070. But it is tough as nails. Not a wall hanger. It runs a few tanks of gas a week. Old school muscle.

A picture says a thousand words, why am I speechless when I see these pics? What the heck on the 066, makes me cringe just looking at it, same with the 441. It is good to know how tough they are as I have both.

Had a SXL one time that I stupidly left laying next to the log, hooked the chain up to it. (This was a 40" white oak by the way) And dragged her out... forgot all about the SXL I was topping with.
Long story short, I had to get a shovel to get the dang ol saw out of the ground. Changed out the handle, cleaned out the exhaust (dirt was packed in it) and she ran like a top :laugh:
You cant make that up!

213028d1324696566-sawoops-jpg

I know stuff happens but mate ,it looks like you put yourself on the fall side of that tree,which looked to be a bad leaner,good thing you didn't get hurt,saws can be replaced,lives cant:msp_mellow:

My 359 Husky ran for 27 months and over 170 full cord of oak on 100:1 mix. Still over 150 compression. Still works great! Poor saw owned by someone who needs glasses to read and does far too much assuming!

Ted

guess that did not happen in the last few months, seems to be a different season.

Back