How'd I do?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
I went to my favorite Husqvana dealer yesterday to buy a new "stop switch" for my 272XP. This is the same shop where I recently picked up four 262XP's, and two 266XP's for $30 each, and a dozen Gourmet Doughnuts. I asked if he had anymore saws he wanted to sell? We went upstairs to look at a 261 that has been there since 08/2008. It was repaired back then, and almost a year later the saw owner made a partial payment on the repair bill. the shop owner said he would have to try to contact the saw owner before he could sell it.
As we were looking, I spied something on the lower shelves, and said, "Stirling, what's the deal with that saw?"

"Oh, it was dropped off in 2009, it's got a scored top end."

"What do you want for it?"

"Bring us another dozen Gourmet Doughnuts, and it's yours."

"Ummm, okay."

After removing 5 years worth of shop dust, and old wood chips, and dust this is what I ended up with……………

372-3.jpg 372-2.jpg 372-1.jpg

cgraham1

cgraham1

I feel old
Dang Sir, another great find. I'm still wanting a 262. If I only knew where to find one.
I got one of those $30 (& 3 doughnut) 262's sitting on my bench waiting for some attention! It will be going to Tennessee soon for some Monkey lovin'!! :D

Now I just gotta find some money to pay the Dirty Hippie for the dang thing! :laugh:

Sweet score on the 372! I think those are the easiest saws to work on... 5 minute jug removal. :cool:

Latest posts