How's the saw bussiness Going.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookerdog

The New Champ
Reaction score
I have heard from a couple of guys. That the new saw sales are on fire. I would guess with energy prices going through the roof more people are getting back into wood stoves and such. So are all you dealers having this experience? I hope you all have a great year in sells.

My local dealer says it's been his best year in recent memory. Mostly 250's, 290's and 390's.

business here is definitely very very very slow
my online store sales have slowed down too cannot seem to understand it i try to help people and yet never get any sales and i help sponsor this site

i dont mean to brag but starting tommorrow Free shipping on orders over $100.00 if you want to get that free shipping just contact me
calvin

business here is definitely very very very slow
my online store sales have slowed down too cannot seem to understand it i try to help people and yet never get any sales and i help sponsor this site

i dont mean to brag but starting tommorrow Free shipping on orders over $100.00 if you want to get that free shipping just contact me
calvin

hurricane season is coming right up!!:cheers:

Can't Get Saws Fast Enough

We have had a hard time keeping up with demand, especially now with the severe outbreak of fires here in Northern California. Fire crews from LA have been stopping by the Woodland warehouse and taking everything we can get our hands on. Many of the large landowners are taking matters into their own hands and hiring private crews to fight fires because CDF and the Forest Service can't even get to the more than 1,000 separate fires burning. It's only June, and things look like August around here.

I asked a girl that I work with that lives in brevard if she knows any riddle's and she said she is ken to the riddle's. Hey tbuggle the girl that I work with said she might know u. She was woundering what your name was?

economy here is spiraling down...

Have seen std block of cheese in the supermarket for $16.95 / kg (US $14?)
Butter $4.95 / 500g (US $3.95?)

And the dairy farmers here are making record profits, we are being screwed by our own people :D:D:D

Power, fuel, produce prices on the rise every day

Almost at power shortage stage too. Every second day a major finance company goes belly up.

However, chainsaw sales are fantastic in NZ. I believe generator sales are also through the roof. Everyone is on the hunt for an alternative to giving their money away, by spending money ;)

How's the Saw Business Going

I have bought 20 or more this year....................

I bought two this year and just got one from the trash beside the road. Got a ways to go to catch Fish with his twenty or so!
The two dealers where I go say their having a good year with new saw sales and lots of repairs and parts too!

I asked a girl that I work with that lives in brevard if she knows any riddle's and she said she is ken to the riddle's. Hey tbuggle the girl that I work with said she might know u. She was woundering what your name was?

gimme her name first.

My local dealer says it's been his best year in recent memory. Mostly 250's, 290's and 390's.

So says Spike, but he sell Huskys and Jreds - not POS Stihls.

Sure there are good Stihls, but that dealer needs to clean up his act......:censored:

So says Spike, but he sell Huskys and Jreds - not POS Stihls.

Sure there are good Stihls, but that dealer needs to clean up his act......:censored:

:dizzy:

Not everybody needs a pro saw. Not most people. In fact most of the people around here with 290's probably cut more wood than you do.:popcorn:

Latest posts

Back