HUSKEE 22 ton splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Huskee 22T and love it. My only complaint is with the Briggs 6.5. Why can't Briggs put a side drain plug on this engine? The only way to get to the bottom drain plug is to go strait up at it and get oil running down your arm when the plug comes out. Other than that, the engine runs great and is super easy to start. I do agree with whom ever said that it seems a little loud.
yup little loud.Grab the tounge and tilt it up too acess the drain plug.

I have a Huskee 22T and love it. My only complaint is with the Briggs 6.5. Why can't Briggs put a side drain plug on this engine? The only way to get to the bottom drain plug is to go strait up at it and get oil running down your arm when the plug comes out. Other than that, the engine runs great and is super easy to start. I do agree with whom ever said that it seems a little loud.

Plumb that thing out to the side. I think regular iron pipe thread will fit. A short nipple, an elbow, and a little longer nipple should do it.

Latest posts

Back