Huskvarna 2100 14 tooth race sprocket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will disagree with anyone who says to build a 394/395 instead of your 2100. Use the saws you can find parts for to do work.
2100vs395.jpg

+1, I know of many 2100s that will amaze you.:)

I will disagree with anyone who says to build a 394/395 instead of your 2100. Use the saws you can find parts for to do work.QUOTE]

Umm, Romeo, I will, No this 395/394 didn't with the show, but it won the heat. And if there are bobbles, she catches them on muffler.

Timberwolf is right, the saw you pick is just a starting point. After that, it is a question of do you know how to get the most power out of the saw.

And for you viewing pleasure.... Listen you can hear both chopwood and me in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLBRh2Rqtvo&feature=channel_page

I will disagree with anyone who says to build a 394/395 instead of your 2100. Use the saws you can find parts for to do work.QUOTE]

Umm, Romeo, I will, No this 395/394 didn't with the show, but it won the heat. And if there are bobbles, she catches them on muffler.

Timberwolf is right, the saw you pick is just a starting point. After that, it is a question of do you know how to get the most power out of the saw.

And for you viewing pleasure.... Listen you can hear both chopwood and me in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLBRh2Rqtvo&feature=channel_page
That is a very good looking Husky Chris, but you know as well as I that there is at least 5 extra hours of machine work on that saw as compared to a 2100 in comparable shape.

My point is that if you have the 39X and the 2100 and you are going to build a racer that will probably be composed of home made and make shift parts anyway, you build the saw that isn't going to pay the bills 9 to 5. This guy said he does milling, he needs to keep milling with the 39X's. If it were YOU, and racing pays the bills, then you build all of them:cheers:

I will also admit that my 2100 was just a touch on the warm side compared to that 395 in that old pic:hmm3grin2orange:

The saw just has a head, it has the original carb and muffler. There are no intake or exhaust blocks. Plus the only reason for the head is it blew up. The thread is about a 2100 racesaw with a 14 pin sprocket. Biggest I have gotten away with is a 11 pin on pipe in 8x8. As for a milling saw I would still build a 39X out of what ever and then modify it just for that purpose (Upgrade the airfilter, muffer, carb,oiler system, very mild port, Anything I could think of for those long cuts that build huge heat on all parts.

Also, one issue is parts avalibility. If I had 5 or 6 2100's with lots of good parts I might consider it.....Also, I don't Build them all up. Last woods port show I ran at, I ran all stocks except in the hotsaw class. Then I ran a 281 alky stock appearing against a bikesaw and almost got away with it. Just ask Troutfisher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZycBb02LWk&feature=channel_page

Please do accept my sincere :buttkick: that I deserve, not you
w-lovetrailleader18
[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good to see you back Olive! no need to apologize, I'm sorry I didn't handle it a little better ,I was just defending my useless dumb azz post.So right away after your post I posted Bullshop Junior some info that might help him out a little better.:yourock:
From looking at your Echo in your pix, do you do any carving?

Last edited:
{carving} It's always been an interest , although at this point not sure I'll get to it {inthis lifetime anywAY}
tHXS for being a Great sport 'bout me takin holiday , etc out on you - really I the dumbazz here ...
You & the rest of arboristite clan have been so Awesome & helped me tremendously with learning how to keep these cutters running & my favs screaming!!!
Europe008.jpg

Then you might do this:
HPIM0044.jpg

And before you know it,,,,,,,,,, THIS:
HPIM0048.jpg

Will look just like THIS:
IbanezJem01.jpg

Lmao

So... are you gonna run a 14 tooth sprocket when you start carving?
Gawd, I more more drunks... I mean dranks, CRAP, I mean drinks.
:cheers:
:yourock: :jester: :greenchainsaw:
How can I be in a bad mood whenI've got YOU"LL:cheers: Hot TOddies- we had snow ya know LOL

Hey Romeo you need to sue! theres some Canadian band stolen you band name!
I put Aggressor band into a google search and some Canadian band came up!
Liquor Hole aint bad!
Any new stuff yet?

I am about to pick my little bro up from the airport, so by next week we should have something:cheers:

Latest posts

Back