Husky 2101XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Man!!!

Saw Music
Reaction score
What is the $$ value of a Husqvarna 2101XP from the original owner, with high compression (150psi) the saw has all the original paint on it except the bottom where it has rubbed off some. The only problem the owner ever had with the saw is he forgot to tighten the spark plug once and says after running the saw for some time with a loose spark plug it caused the threads in the cylinder to strip, which he fixed by inserting a helicoil 15 years ago, and he says it has never gave him a problem. He says the say cranks on the second or third pull every time, and will sit and idle in-between cuts. I don't have any pictures or I would post them.

What is the $$ value of this saw???

Need some help with the $$ value on this saw, high $$ and low $$ on what this saw should bring. Please give your $$ thoughts. The saw seems good to me, but I wanted to bring the info here and get some good input before making my decision...

Thanks.

What is the $$ value of a Husqvarna 2101XP from the original owner, with high compression (150psi) the saw has all the original paint on it except the bottom where it has rubbed off some. The only problem the owner ever had with the saw is he forgot to tighten the spark plug once and says after running the saw for some time with a loose spark plug it caused the threads in the cylinder to strip, which he fixed by inserting a helicoil 15 years ago, and he says it has never gave him a problem. He says the say cranks on the second or third pull every time, and will sit and idle in-between cuts. I don't have any pictures or I would post them.

What is the $$ value of this saw???

Depends on what kind of deal you want to make... I've seen some real nice ones go for upwards of $750, mediocre saws $300 - $500 in my area. Really it's all in what you can afford

Latest posts

Back