Husky 3496XP or Jonsered 2150 Turbo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes i've used a chainsaw. I was a climber/pruner at central park for a year. I just never really took on apart beyond changing a chain, adjusting the chain or cleaning the air filter. I just don't recall many silver surfaces on a husqvarna. So you're saying under the side cover where the rim is.

Tony

no, one is caling it a clutch cover and another is calling it a side cover, same diff..

look at the saw in my avatar. the "side cover" is silver = NE. thats what ST is talking about.

LoL! @ HM

The Dolmar 5100 is the baddest 50cc saw ever made

if you would have said the most overhyped we would agree! sorry but everybody knows the husky is a better saw.

:cheers:

Am I insane for wanting to climb with that saw? My old boss told me i was insane for putting a 16" bar on my ms440 with the dawgs from a 66. I've been out of the game for 3 years as far as a full time basis. Sold all the saws like a major idiot. If not the 346 than I'm probably going with the Solo top handle. I think it has got more juice than anything in its cc class other than the 200. Is it true that the new 3410 can outcut the solo? If so (Mr Cutting Edge) what would be the price shipped? You can pm me if you like. thanks a lot.

Tony

P.S. I'm pretty sure there won't be anything I can't cut in a tree if I have the 346 with a 16" bar.:greenchainsaw:

You still confuse me (and read my pm), by comparing cheap top-handles etc, to the 346xp - I think I give up on this tread........:censored: :censored:

i love my jred......But next one will have to be one of the orange ones you mentioned, can't go wrong witha pro quality saw compared to a home owner jred.....have fun, nice avatar!

Latest posts

Back