husky 350 with Ne346xp P&C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kioni

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
think i read this some where before but couldnt find the thread so here we go again
Is it possible to fit a P&C from the new 346xp to the chassis of a 350 and if so is it a straight bolt on ?

Also are the carbs the same or does this need chainged also

It is possible with a couple very minor mods. You will need to "shave" away a little of the plastic housing on the inside of the right side to make clearance for the larger transfer castings in the 346 jug and you will also need to grind about 2 threads off the stock jug bolts as the 346 base is a touch thinner. Everything else will bolt right up. The 346 and the 350 take the same carb. Makes a very good running saw! Good luck!

if the new 346 xp cyl will go in the 350, will it go on the 353?

might be something to do if this one packs it in

The 350 is detuned in terms of porting and compression. It even has a dished piston. Both the original 346 (45 cc) and the new 346NE (50 cc) have more power and RPM than the 350. I noticed a significant difference when I switched out my cylinder.

Last edited:
The 350 is detuned in terms of porting and compression. It even has a dished piston. Both the original 346 (46 cc) and the new 346NE (50 cc) have more power and RPM than the 350. I noticed a significant difference when I switched out my cylinder.

Right, except the old 346 is 45cc, not 46.

The current US 350EPA share the cylinder with the 353, but is detuned trough a dished piston.

The porting is much less efficient than on the 346xp.

The current 353 has the same revised covers (except the cluch cover color) and air purge as the NE346xp.

Over here the 350 still is 49.4cc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back