Husky 372xpw Pros/Cons

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I'm convinced. Went to pull the trigger and the guy is sold out :( But says he has 3 more enroute, one of which has my name on it. Pictures to follow. :clap:

Okay, I'm convinced. Went to pull the trigger and the guy is sold out :( But says he has 3 more enroute, one of which has my name on it. Pictures to follow. :clap:

Put some money down, because CAD can a brutal disease all's fair in love and chainsaws

The regular handle can be bought off ebay for usually $30 or so. You can sell the wrap handle for double that.

Been lurking on the site for awhile, and now I've got a line on a new 372xpw at a good price. Searching the site doesn't offer much specific info on the "xpw,"

I don't know how much the rave reviews of the 372xp translate to this saw which has a larger engine and a full wrap handle. So I'm looking for goods and bads before I spring for a new saw. I've also been looking at MS441 and MS460 but the price on this Husky is considerably less than either of the Stihl's.

Thanks in advance

Pat

Quit #####footin around and buy the best saw in the class-372xpw you won't be dissappointed.:cheers:

The regular handle can be bought off ebay for usually $30 or so. You can sell the wrap handle for double that.

crossed MY mind several times.....yeah even the dealer didn't think the 75cc was right on the XPW....I emailed Husq to double check and showed them the email I received back saying yes the XPW was infact 75cc and the XP was 72......

anyone know why???

It's an xpw, dealer says it'll be here tomorrow. Pictures to follow.:clap:

Well............if they're coming from Husky you may be a bit disappointed. I'm pretty sure that the only XPW's coming from Husky are the new X-Torq models, and there is some conflicting info out there on the actual displacement of the new XPW. The retailer manual says 75cc, but that could be a misprint. The IPL for the 372X-Torq only shows one cylinder, which I believe to be correct. In that case, the only thing the new XPW gives you is the full wrap and the big dogs.

If it turns out that I'm wrong and they are still shipping the originals, keep us posted. I'd like to order a bunch more cause I've only got about 6 left.

Well what arrived was a 372XP X-torq with a wrap handle, dealer is contacting Husqvarna with a WTF? We both expected a 372xpw 75cc, the one that came in is clearly a 71 cc engine--clearly noted on the attached label.

We bought a couple hundred when we heard they were going to be discontinued, and we still have have a few 75cc full wrap saws in Woodland, but they must be picked up locally.

Well what arrived was a 372XP X-torq with a wrap handle, dealer is contacting Husqvarna with a WTF? We both expected a 372xpw 75cc, the one that came in is clearly a 71 cc engine--clearly noted on the attached label.

Awww man! Sorry to hear that. I bet that was a huge WTF!? Good luck on getting your hands on one.

We bought a couple hundred when we heard they were going to be discontinued, and we still have have a few 75cc full wrap saws in Woodland, but they must be picked up locally.

I'm not sure it's worth driving to Woodland from VA :laugh: We'll have to see how the dealer fairs with Husqvarna.

Latest posts

Back