Husky 575xp For sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Like new 575xp. Saw has less than 10 tanks through it. Comes with a 20" .058 B and C. The platic has some minor scratches from being in the bin but otherwise is like new and runs really well.

475 plus shipping.

Hi BostonBull,

Could you please tell me what the first four numbers of the serial number are ? A friend may be interested.

Thanks.

Sorry about that but I did not want to potentially mess up BostonBulls post.
We know that the early 575's were prone to bearing failure and subsequently
failed/melted causing a rebuild under warranty. I have it on good authority that the serial range to ID the problem bearings were from start of production to the first four numbers of the serial number 05.12-----. Anything after that has the new bearings and should be OK. Turns out Bulls saw is in the
shall we say, the good serial range above the 05.12----- cut off.
I have a 575 myself and was concerned so I looked into it and hounded Husky until I found that out. I am not a dealer or an expert just a guy who wanted to know about his saw and any potential problems the factory had knowledge of. Again Bulls saw is good according to his number!!!!

Thanks BB

Sorry...no need to send me the photos. Friend went with a new 359 locally.
Thanks again for the quick response.

I have to resize the pics I will post them tonight.
The guys using it somehow cracked the top cover so now the price is 425 plus shipping.

Latest posts

Back