Husky pro saws on sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren’t they talking about the robotic mower line .Not the entire production
No, you have to read the article. It’s everywhere. The people who say there isn't clearly aren’t working on machines or sourcing parts. Here it is again from Husqvarnas page and even since this it’s gotten worse. IMG_5649.jpeg

You live under a rock if you don’t realise the mess Husqvarna are in with their spare parts.

View attachment 1157604
I ordered a bunch of random STIHL parts to have on hand for "common" type breakages (clutch springs, pull chords, wear strips, etc.) and got them in 3 days, and there's a 500i on the sales wall, along with 2x MS261, 1x 271, 1x MS400, a bunch of top handles, and other saws. Don't know what twig poked Donato, but from an availability standpoint it seems ECHO is doing great, STIHL okay, and somewhere down the line Husqvarna is finally getting parts in. (No hate, just where we're at locally.)

Many companies across various industries are seeing supply chain shortages, including STIHL. It's just several things hit Husqvarna at the same time.

lol it’s not just saw parts, it’s everything…

View attachment 1157607
May be but the statement from Husqvarna is a year old and the Reuters is two . I have had no problems in getting parts for my husky’s . I did however have a problem getting a fuel line for my ms 460 magnum last fall . I ended up with a aftermarket after waiting three weeks for it from my local dealer

No, you have to read the article. It’s everywhere. The people who say there isn't clearly aren’t working on machines or sourcing parts. Here it is again from Husqvarnas page and even since this it’s gotten worse. View attachment 1157606
Artical is out dated by nearly 2 years, and does not pertain to saws or hand held power products. I'm certainly not living under the same rock you live under.

I ordered a bunch of random STIHL parts to have on hand for "common" type breakages (clutch springs, pull chords, wear strips, etc.) and got them in 3 days, and there's a 500i on the sales wall, along with 2x MS261, 1x 271, 1x MS400, a bunch of top handles, and other saws. Don't know what twig poked Donato, but from an availability standpoint it seems ECHO is doing great, STIHL okay, and somewhere down the line Husqvarna is finally getting parts in. (No hate, just where we're at locally.)

Many companies across various industries are seeing supply chain shortages, including STIHL. It's just several things hit Husqvarna at the same time.
His information is outdated and he's extremely biased in his views anything non stihl, and has nothing to back his claims up, I have 3 o.p.e. dealers I pass on my way to work, if one doesn't have something just stop at the next, of they don't have it I call my preferred dealer and get them to ordered it. In the past year and a half I've not waited longer then a few days for any husqvarna parts. I did have to wait over a week for the dog kit for my ms400 to show up, it was actually closer to two weeks. They also can't get bulk rolls of stihl fuel line right now, or any m tronic wiring harnesses. But husqy has the parts problem, sorry I'm not buying it.

His information is outdated and he's extremely biased in his views anything non stihl, and has nothing to back his claims up, I have 3 o.p.e. dealers I pass on my way to work, if one doesn't have something just stop at the next, of they don't have it I call my preferred dealer and get them to ordered it. In the past year and a half I've not waited longer then a few days for any husqvarna parts. I did have to wait over a week for the dog kit for my ms400 to show up, it was actually closer to two weeks. They also can't get bulk rolls of stihl fuel line right now, or any m tronic wiring harnesses. But husqy has the parts problem, sorry I'm not buying it.
Exactly!

Latest posts

Back