Husky Air Injection Demo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been beet to death on As, not really real world cutting at least for me but I like to see the Stihl Heads get all unglued from watching this!
But no matter what they are both ugly saw's to look at Go Jred:)
P.S the Jred will stay just as clean as the Husky but look better doing it:hmm3grin2orange:
What nobody wants to argue the Merritt's of their ugly saw's?

Last edited:
Wow, really shows Husqvarna is clearly superior. Think I'll go buy one, and a spare air filter just in case.

scott

Sheese guys, cut me some slack. I did a search for this vid before I posted the link. Sorry, no matches! It's interesting to me so I thought it might be interesting to someone else.

Every subject known to wood cutting has been done to death here on these forums, but some of us haven't seen them all. There shouldn't be a downside to posting something informative, especially if the info isn't already here, which in this case was the case.

I even read the current oil threads because I might learn something I didn't already know. To be sure, what I've learned about oil and gas here was that I had a lot to learn. Ethanol, synthetic mixes, octane, old gas, etc. All things I learned about here.

I thought the test was fairly applied to both saws. In fact, it seemed the guy piled on the Husky a little more than the Stihl. Whatever the case, the test was extremely excessive, far beyond what one could expect to encounter in the wild. Thus, it was to some degree a valid representation of the ability of one technology to reduce the accumulation of particulates in and around the air filter and carb intake.

I thought that was interesting.

I enjoyed watching it... I already have both saws so its not a big surprise but thanks for sharing.

I thought the test was fairly applied to both saws. In fact, it seemed the guy piled on the Husky a little more than the Stihl. Whatever the case, the test was extremely excessive, far beyond what one could expect to encounter in the wild. Thus, it was to some degree a valid representation of the ability of one technology to reduce the accumulation of particulates in and around the air filter and carb intake.

I thought that was interesting.

If that's the way you run your saw, definitely buy a Husky. I try to keep my saws out of the dirt so it's a non-issue.

Last edited:
Cover the Stihl filter up with chips...it won't matter. The filter area is so large that the saw will keep on making max power anyway. A total non-issue.

Cover the Stihl filter up with chips...it won't matter. The filter area is so large that the saw will keep on making max power anyway. A total non-issue.

Agreed.
I run bth daily but is does get a bit annoying tappin out the 460 filter every other tank and the husq every other week. Your absoloutely right though, ive had workers when i was out, run stihl all day to the point that i couldn't get the cover off and they never slugged, guess that intellicarb really does work.

Back