Husky got it right, alright.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Atom invented the turbo filter.
They had a version but I think Remington was the first out of the gate to use the flywheel/fanwheel to clear incoming air through centrifugal discharge. I recall the Super 880 having some sort of air injection type system.

May well be, it is an old design.

What Partner did was reintrodusing it and improving on it - as I know the story, the test vehicle was the P7700, that later became the Jonsered 2077 etc........

Last edited:
Sure

Seems some need net sales, some don't,hehe

I think that some is Bailey's - - not Husky. I'm not too sure this will last long either.

If Husky buys into it as you seem to think they are - then it's probably because the saws through Bailey's are no great price deal as they were before. So they probably think that dealers won't be hurt that much. This will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Al :cheers:

Last edited:
They had a version but I think Remington was the first out of the gate to use the flywheel/fanwheel to clear incoming air through centrifugal discharge. I recall the Super 880 having some sort of air injection type system.

Nope.....Atom had it first and was granted the patent....and the 441 set up is very close to the Atom set up

Look at the 880 and see what they did and it is different than the air cleaning set up....yes Remingtons design became the Jonsered "Turbo"....which Jonsered likes to take credit for "perfecting"

Ah, it's so comical watching the stihl cheerleaders turn pink and red with a simple video that unequivocally shows Husky is vastly superior to Stihl.

Sure...I will tell myself that each time I wipe the bar oil off the workbench where the BRAND NEW 385XP sits...:mad: It leaks like a sieve

Or when I drive it back to the dealer to have it fixed and they tell me
that's the way it's "supposed to be" OR from another Husky owner in the shop "I don't mind it...it keeps the rust from forming" The damn saw was dripping on the floor of the dealership and he swears that it's OK

SHOULD have bought the 2186 instead or the ms650.

This one time I went with the low price $800 w/24" bar.
I'm getting my money back...NO MORE HUSKY'S!!!

Sure...I will tell myself that each time I wipe the bar oil off the workbench where the BRAND NEW 385XP sits...:mad: It leaks like a sieve

Or when I drive it back to the dealer to have it fixed and they tell me
that's the way it's "supposed to be" OR from another Husky owner in the shop "I don't mind it...it keeps the rust from forming" The damn saw was dripping on the floor of the dealership and he swears that it's OK

SHOULD have bought the 2186 instead or the ms650.

This one time I went with the low price $800 w/24" bar.
I'm getting my money back...NO MORE HUSKY'S!!!

Very odd that the one said pot stirring Spacemule hasn't replied to your post sir. Give him time, right now he's feeling kinda pink,LOL

Latest posts

Back