Husky got it right, alright.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's called falling nice timber and burying your bar.

We don't have the big ole doug firs ya'll have but we got some good sized oaks. In one day; Ran 8 tanks through a 32" 660 buried in oak, ran twice that much through a 25" max-flowed, ported 460. Neither of my boxs were packed near that full and stihl had a brown plug at the end of the day. A max flow system has much more intake area than the factory box.........

My 026 gets a little dirty but boy that is a awesome saw, I would never trade it. Well, maybe for a MS261, if it ever gets here.

Well it is a Husqvarna 372 with a new name on it so it can be mailed anywhere as told to me by Grand Dog. Go read that thread and tell me what you think...

You do remember who you are talking don't you Thall????
Just kiddin with ya space:cheers:

Burvol said:
I just thought this was a great example of why Husky's 385 xp is such a great saw aside from the smooth power and durability...the long life and smooth power delivery from a constant flow of clean air!

It's a good thing Jonsereds' engineers invented air injection for Husqvarna!:clap:

Well it is a Husqvarna 372 with a new name on it so it can be mailed anywhere as told to me by Grand Dog. Go read that thread and tell me what you think...

I think they found a way around no net sales, it took them longer than I thought but they went back, LOLOLOL.

We don't have the big ole doug firs ya'll have but we got some good sized oaks. In one day; Ran 8 tanks through a 32" 660 buried in oak, ran twice that much through a 25" max-flowed, ported 460. Neither of my boxs were packed near that full and stihl had a brown plug at the end of the day. A max flow system has much more intake area than the factory box.........

My 026 gets a little dirty but boy that is a awesome saw, I would never trade it. Well, maybe for a MS261, if it ever gets here.

So you were using a max flow system? It's ok, you can admit it. Stihls are chip packers. :)

You do remember who you are talking don't you Thall????
Just kiddin with ya space:cheers:

Oh yes, I know who I'm talking too, but I think if he is as honest and non-bias as he claims to be his taste for Husqvarna just went down the tubes, we'll see. It may taste so bad even the clean air filter won't change his mind,LOLOL

Oh yes, I know who I'm talking too, but I think if he is as honest and non-bias as he claims to be his taste for Husqvarna just went down the tubes, we'll see. It may taste so bad even the clean air filter won't change his mind,LOLOL

Guess I may have to start cheering Dolmar again. Oh well, maybe it's a temporary bad manager put in place and it willl be rectified. :) I got to say it burns my arse though. Husky should either offer net sales or not. They can't have it both ways.

Guess I may have to start cheering Dolmar again. Oh well, maybe it's a temporary bad manager put in place and it willl be rectified. :) I got to say it burns my arse though. Husky should either offer net sales or not. They can't have it both ways.

Well its worse Space. That saw has made profit for three outfits before its sold to the public, did you read the thread???

Well its worse Space. That saw has made profit for three outfits before its sold to the public, did you read the thread???
I read the one on Bailey's forum--didn't see anything about that and it was only a few posts long. Where is the thread you're talking about?

Well anyone who cuts all day every day should check and clean their filter daily, and that video basically simulated an entire day's cutting in very dusty conditions with chips flying everywhere.

what would you know about cutting all day everyday....or having a chain sharp enough to have chips flying everywhere?

what would you know about cutting all day everyday....or having a chain sharp enough to have chips flying everywhere?

No fear Logger. Wanna see a Husky man cringe, all you have to do is say this:

Stihl, N0.1 selling saw brand in the world 37 years in a row. Guess longivity and reliability mean more than a clean air filter on a short life saw,LOLOL

I wonder if these are only available through Baileys. I like Husky's saws, but I would sure not feel inclined to buy one with smoke and mirrors like this.

Cedarkerf said:
I thought Atom invented the turbo filter.

They had a version but I think Remington was the first out of the gate to use the flywheel/fanwheel to clear incoming air through centrifugal discharge. I recall the Super 880 having some sort of air injection type system.

Back