Husky Guys, Prices going up Dec 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sure is cool that a Stihl dealer admits a Husky is the better saw.....:cheers:

LOL, listen at ya. I never said they were better. I did say I liked that 346 alot, sweet trim saw indeed. Remember Troll in my town there are no Husky dealers outside of Tractor Supply and they send their customers to me. So in a way your right, the are great for Stihl sales,LOLOL

Dealer said Husky prices are going up Dec 1st......395 will be $1089

I'm glad I bought my 385XP a couple of months ago. I only paid $739 out-the-door (included 24" bar + chain). The following week, the dealer had the price up to $839. However, its now down to $809. Go figure.

I originally had intended to buy the 372XP ($699) but I couldn't pass up the 385XP for only $40 more.

JQ

Yeah, it's the same one they use on 6 or 7 models. Some people do hate that change, which will be the same on all XP saws before long.

Would you like it any more if we call it platinum instead of gray?

Spike,

A rose by any other name is a rose. On the other hand, a mis-matched grey clutch cover on an otherwise decent looking saw is still a mis-matched grey clutch cover.

Some say gray, others say grey, but I say no way,

Joat

Last edited:
Thanks for the support - it no doubt is true - Stihl was way behind in design - clumsy in comparison......:cheers:

LOL, Stihl was behind ya say, how so, the only saw you use is a Stihl, those Huskies and that 5100 ya got sit and sit, admit it, come on, admit it,hehehe

Don't fear Troll us Stihl guys don't mind you Huskie guys knocking us, especially when your "sawing" with a Stihl and "talking" about your Huskies,LOL

Spike,

A rose by any other name is a rose. On the other hand, a mis-matched grey clutch cover on an otherwise decent looking saw is still a mis-matched grey clutch cover.

Some say gray, others say grey, but I say no way,

Joat

I agree Joat. I like me 346 alot but that grey sprocket cover just doesn't sit well with me and my high moral fiber. Its a utmost charactor thing ya know, LOLOL

I guess Husqvarna will go out of business then. For that money, I would buy a new Stihl.

Yep... I bought my first Husky because they were less expensive (notice I didn't say 'cheaper') than a comparable Stihl... if they raise their prices to Stihl levels, I may as well buy one.

Ian

Devil's work.. Idle hands etc etc...:greenchainsaw:

Hey Husky guys... Why are you so damn upset over $40... ? A year ago you could buy them mail order for hundreds less:monkey:

Last edited:
A year ago you could buy them mail order for hundreds less:monkey:

Still can if you know where to look, but prices aren't what they once were...
2241_legal.gif

Ian

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back