Husky Guys, Prices going up Dec 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped into my local dealer to pick up parts for that 154 I am fixing.

346XP with 20" = $495
359 with 20" = $520
357XP with 20" = $670

Too rich for my blood! Especially when I can buy a close-out John Deere CS62 for $340 and it will cut circles around the 357XP.

Stopped into my local dealer to pick up parts for that 154 I am fixing.

346XP with 20" = $495
359 with 20" = $520
357XP with 20" = $670

Too rich for my blood! Especially when I can buy a close-out John Deere CS62 for $340 and it will cut circles around the 357XP.

That's gonna leave a mark...

Devil's work.. Idle hands etc etc...:greenchainsaw:

Hey Husky guys... Why are you so damn upset over $40... ? A year ago you could buy them mail order for hundreds less:monkey:

:greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

Just get the Jred 2153 instead it is a nice red color all over and doesn't have that funky bent handle ;)

You hear that?? It's like a voice of reason...crying out in a sea...

of knuckleheads.

And Husky owners! (Thanks Rope...lol)

:D

Last edited:
Some dealers (like me) are going to sell off the old stock (pre dec) for the same price. The jumps are not supposed to be too huge and it depends on the size of the bar also. If you have any needs, don't be afraid to ask. We are a full servicing dealer.

Careful... the admin will smack you around if you appear to be selling without being a sponsor. They're kinda sensitive about that and they sometimes sprout horns from their foreheads and charge with little provocation.
:)
12122.jpg

welcome to the forum btw,
Ian

I appreciate the concern. Thank you. I will be a sponsor before I attempt to conduct any business. That should be a matter of days.

Thanks again.

-Kevin

You hear that?? It's like a voice of reason...crying out in a sea...

of knuckleheads.

And Husky owners! (Thanks Rope...lol)

:D

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Dayumm you Woodie we don't care if you waste space in my world, you are only a part of it ya know, but I'll be dayummm if ya need to used a half page to say just a few words. Back to the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back