Husky Guys, Prices going up Dec 1st

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So your talking after 6 months of use,LOLOLOL, sorry I couldn't resist,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

maybe... but after those 6months you'd have as much wood on the ground as you would have after dragging one of those old stihl junkers around for a lifetime...

;)

maybe... but after those 6months you'd have as much wood on the ground as you would have after dragging one of those old stihl junkers around for a lifetime...

;)

LOL, pretty good come back there. You got the lifetime part right, them Stihls just keep running and running and running,yup yup,LOLOLOL

i think thats my last come-back of the day.... im spent..

you gotta be in good shape to spar with the champ.....:cheers:

im off to get some real work done (at a much more reasonable price) with m'dolmar...

The price increase really isn't as drastic as some of you guys are making it sound.

346--$14
357--$30
372--$40
576--$40
390--$60

The price increase really isn't as drastic as some of you guys are making it sound.

346--$14
357--$30
372--$40
576--$40
390--$60

Well hell I spend more money than that in doo glue, shoot.

Hey Spike that 346xp, can ya get a orange sprocket cover for that saw?

And if later on you decide to sell it the 660 will bring more money than the 395. Wonder why those Huskies don't hold their resale value like a Stihl:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

(that should get this thread off and running,hehe)
Why Thall ole buddy I don't wonder I know lol, Husky
users work the heck out their stuff instead of polishing
them,and also the markup on parts stihl has makes
buying a used saw more economical :cheers:

Nuts....that is almost $300 more than my MS660 cost:jawdrop:

Not too nuts, I paid close to $1200 including tax out the door for my 660 with 25 inch bar earlier this year. The Stihl dealers don't seem to haggle on price around here like some across the country apparently do. It's a shame what Husky is doing. The whole reason I favored them was because you could purchase them on the internet for a good price, as well as parts. But hey, at least you can still buy their parts online, for the time being anyways. I'm wondering if they'll try to screw that up too.

Come on, you yourself, can't even believe that one.:)

Come on, you yourself, can't even believe that one.:)

Well what was I supposed to say? It is singlehandedly caused
by thall salesman in his incessant need for hair slick costs?
But really, looking at many of the shinny looking saws in many
of the stihl threads, it is obvious that husky's get more of a
work out:cheers:

Well hell I spend more money than that in doo glue, shoot.

Hey Spike that 346xp, can ya get a orange sprocket cover for that saw?

Yeah, it's the same one they use on 6 or 7 models. Some people do hate that change, which will be the same on all XP saws before long.

Would you like it any more if we call it platinum instead of gray?

Well what was I supposed to say? It is singlehandedly caused
by thall salesman in his incessant need for hair slick costs?
But really, looking at many of the shinny looking saws in many
of the stihl threads, it is obvious that husky's get more of a
work out:cheers:

If you were truly objective, I'm sure you could find as many shiny Huskies in proportion to how many there are compared to Stihl.

You mean to tell me those "Zillions" of Stihls sold aren't being used, I just find that hard to accept Rope. I mean I even used mine just last week end. I did polish them back up afterwards though,hehe

Yeah, it's the same one they use on 6 or 7 models. Some people do hate that change, which will be the same on all XP saws before long.

Would you like it any more if we call it platinum instead of gray?

Well I just think that shiny orange sweet limbing machine of mine should have a shiny orange cover to match. You know me Spike, I'm not fussy, just picky,LOL

Back