Husky x-torque design ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just keeping up with the trolling troll.:D

And you contribute so much, I could just stop posting?:monkey: This site would be boring if everyone was serious, poking fun keeps it alive.:clap:

Suprised you would put your pom poms down long enough to reply:jawdrop: BTW you're idea of fun is what you call.....twisted!!!!!:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

As early as post 10 ya say, hmmmmmmmmm, well lookie here.

Typical dumpster candidate - not a very good saw!

Witchys saw, Dolmar PS5100SH (also may 2007). Rest in peace, my love!

Flying Witch smiley by talon1189.

That was post # 10 by Sawtroll in the "What to do with a MS390" thread. Whats the ole saying what goes around comes around or better yet whats good for the gander is good for the goose,haha. Sawtroll not only has a pattern of jumping in Stihl threads to bash I have a pattern of slapping his ole hiny everytime I catch him,haha. 2k is on team Sthil so I have to dig up dirt to defend him,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Now look you; just work on those chord progressions on that Strat. When you're ready, this northwoods redneck husky guy will show you some open tuning/bottleneck slide tricks that should come natural to a good ole southern boy like yourself.

As you well know, I don't bash Stihl, and have mucho respect for that company and their saws. Funny thing is that 2K's favorite saw is my favorite Stihl as well; the tried and true 044. (I ain't calling it the 440. 440 is a Dodge motor I had in my 1966 Coronet 500)

And yes, my good friend Sawtroll is just as guilty of throwing a rotten egg in a Stlhl thread as 2K is of stinking up a Husky thread. IMO, this is a negative for the site no matter who is doing it. Not cool on the site, and never seen at a GTG or such, because it would result in a running saw rammed up the kazoo of the offending big mouth.

I just don't believe in ripping another guys brand or model of saw. It's never a cool thing to do.

Now look you; just work on those chord progressions on that Strat. When you're ready, this northwoods redneck husky guy will show you some open tuning/bottleneck slide tricks that should come natural to a good ole southern boy like yourself.

As you well know, I don't bash Stihl, and have mucho respect for that company and their saws. Funny thing is that 2K's favorite saw is my favorite Stihl as well; the tried and true 044. (I ain't calling it the 440. 440 is a Dodge motor I had in my 1966 Coronet 500)

And yes, my good friend Sawtroll is just as guilty of throwing a rotten egg in a Stlhl thread as 2K is of stinking up a Husky thread. IMO, this is a negative for the site no matter who is doing it. Not cool on the site, and never seen at a GTG or such, because it would result in a running saw rammed up the kazoo of the offending big mouth.

I just don't believe in ripping another guys brand or model of saw. It's never a cool thing to do.

I couldn't resist it when you said post #10. I was just reading the other thread and noticed what was said at post #10. Maybe its at post 10 when the mud starts to fly,LOLOL

Ok nuff of these dayumm saws, I'm gonna kick back with the Strat and write me a saw. Gonna call it "Sawtroll & 2k Round 15" in the key of Gee,LOL

The Redmax technology is already in the Husqvarna's, like Noah's Arc technology is in the Stihls. Guess the eternal Stihl vs Husqvarna pissing match will never end. I own a Stihl 026 I like it, I despise working on it, would I buy a 200 thru 400 series Sthil, not very likely, but an 0' series saw yes I would.

Get just one Husqvarna saw in your shed, give it a go and decide for yourself.

I grew up in Stihl country and drove ford trucks, I still live here but I run Husqvarnas and still drive ford trucks but my next pick up will be a chev. I have givein both brands my time and I have come up with what works best for me.

Simple things like ergonomics with saws can make a huge difference, power to weight etc......its real world use that makes the difference.

Indeed!

I agree :givebeer:

Will porting effective the design flow on these strato engines? Was there modifications made internally on the carbs for EPA requirements? As to the husky vs stihls....each one has their strong points and their weak points. If both companies got together and made a Hustihl...that might be the saw to get. My 2 cents.

Latest posts

Back