Husqvarna 136

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it has the same Poulan part numbers for the crank, piston, coil, flywheel, etc...............

It is quacking too.

saw ideas

the only saw i killed waz a 36cc crapsman. the damed saw ran 3 years and 16 chains before it died and went too saw heaven:dizzy: :givebeer: i have never seen any saw intented for homeowners die because it was made of plastic. the only two reason sawz fail are lack of care or plain old fashion saw abuse:clap: saw abuse is a big reason sawz fail to perform and a mistreated saw will fail too perform. i bought a saw from a homeowner and it would not run simple fix clean air filter fuel and clutch cover free of dirt and it still is running to this day.

Poulan, Husqvarna, Jonsered, Sears?

A major conspiracy...... Anyone have a pic of the saw found on the grassy knoll??????

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I am willing to compromise.......

The Poulan 2175/2775s are Green Husqvarnas.

Oh no Fish am I smelling defeat? Oh well probably just another dream. :monkey:

Fish, would you say that maybe the green Husqvarna's are not ripe? Does that Husqvarna 23 have a chrome cylinder?

not ripe excellent!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

7sleeper

That's the 36 though, does the 136 use the same crank/piston? What about the 235? Neighbor "saw" my 346XP in action and is now looking at Husky's instead of Craftsman lol. I was kinda steering him toward the Echo cs-400's on Ebay, but now looking at the MS180 and the 235. Is the 235 an "upgrade" for the 136 like the 450 was for the 350? (In other words a true downgrade instead)

The 235 and 450 both are down-grades, at the alter of the EPA.....

The 240 barely is a replacement for the 36/136 - the 235 is much lesser....:censored:

But what about the Husqvarna 23, is that one of Husqvarna's finest?

A guy on E-bay says it is a pro "arborist's" saw.

Looks like a 25/XXV, but not sure about the exact version - surely is a rebadged Poulan, and far from a pro saw?????

Btw, any info on the Jonsered 35 (totally different object, but not well known that one either).....:confused:

Last edited:

The 240 barely is a replacement for the 36/136 - the 235 is much lesser....:censored:

Ouch! I guess I'm glad I got the saw I wanted before the EPA got to it. I can't wait for the X-Torqued/E-Teched 3.5hp 446XP that weighs 2lbs more than the 346xp and comes with even a "composite" handle. Is there any place that will still sell a 136 new?

True, but because the 235 is x-torq, you use less fuel when you are logging professionally.

hahahahahahaahahahaha!!!!

Latest posts

Back