Husqvarna 268 xp decals?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fast5

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am pretty new on here so I am sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place. I recently stumbled into a husqvarna 268 w- xp with a full wrap handle and had to have it. After buying a new starter and top cover from the husky dealer I am having a hard time finding the decals to keep it in the original condition (blue xp sticker at the back of the top cover, professional sticker on the right side of the top cover and the one in the center of the starter. I searched the old threads and couldn't find any information.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

I am pretty new on here so I am sorry in advance if this is in the wrong place. I recently stumbled into a husqvarna 268 w- xp with a full wrap handle and had to have it. After buying a new starter and top cover from the husky dealer I am having a hard time finding the decals to keep it in the original condition (blue xp sticker at the back of the top cover, professional sticker on the right side of the top cover and the one in the center of the starter. I searched the old threads and couldn't find any information.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

This guy may be able to help you:
http://houseofhomelite.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=decals
let me know how it turns out.

Skippyktm, I could not find the husqvarna decals, but I did find decals for a couple of the old homelites. If you think of anything else will you let me know? Thank You

Skippyktm, I could not find the husqvarna decals, but I did find decals for a couple of the old homelites. If you think of anything else will you let me know? Thank You
Yes, You'll probably need to request them. I seem to remember my dealer still being able to get a decal for an very old Rancher 44 except that the tiny starter cover decal was something like $14, so I didn't buy it. I would call around to various dealers first, but be prepared to pay for it.

This guy may be able to help you:
http://houseofhomelite.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=decals
let me know how it turns out.

Skippy I wanted to thank you again for this link. It is great, I have some old homelite and mcculloch wall hangers that would look great with some new stickers on them. I spent about an hour last night looking and drooling like a kid in a candy store. I will inquire about the husky decals. Have a great evening.

I just bought the main 272 decals from my local husky dealer a couple weeks ago......I would assume the 268 decals are available too.....They were $5 each.
I wish it was that easy. I was able to get the 268 sticker on top (says 268 husqvarna) at the local husky dealer but was told that they never made a 268 xp because it was a home owner saw and only the 272 was an xp :confused:. My old cover says 268 xp and also the tag by the oil fill hole says 268 xp on one saw and 268w on another. They tried to get a xp sticker from another saw model and the sticker that says professional on the side of the top cover but I was told they are no longer available.

Latest posts

Back