Husqvarna 365 throttle cable

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't gotten this back together. Anyone have pictures or a step by step on how to put this back in? The spring and trigger don't seem to work correctly. Maybe I'm not attaching it right. Not sure where else it could go.0125171239.jpg

The cable outer cover goes into the small barrel in front of the trigger, right before the rounded part of the trigger about the center of the trigger itself.

Thank you for your help. I do know that part though. The problem I'm having is in the spring. I can see where it goes into the trigger lock, but I'm not sure where it attaches to the trigger. So when I put it all back into the handle the trigger does not have the same spring tension and it does not work right.

I was just able to get it together, finally. Thanks everyone for the help and sugestions. The Husqvarna manual picture while kind of vague is correct in the positioning. The trigger side rides on top of the trigger and rest behind the cable sleeve.

:angry: I have this exact issue on a "new to me" 372 rebuild. Subscribed !

On mine the cable sleeve had just slipped out of the slot on the trigger. Simple matter of removing the handle, slipping the cable sleeve back into its slot and re-assemble.

I need to find 6 or 7 screws and a chain tensioner.

I made all the screw for my build. Bought the right size(bag of 100) cap screws , then cut to size and bevel the ends. Cost of OEM screws is absurd. I did use oem on the cylinder bolts.

Wow, I'm an idiot. I was so excited to get the cable in and the saw together that I did not see that the chain adjuster is in the clutch cover. Duh! The rest of the screws I just scavenged from another saw.

Admitting your problem is the 1st step to correction: I'm struggling with that one.

Hey, there is the potential for a Spring GTG in GA this year; more info to follow.

Back