Husqvarna 65

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roybox64

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this site and in need of some advice, guidance and information on my latest chainsaw. Its old Husqvarna L65 and I intend to renovate it and use it for myself. I’ve just found out this information from an American dealer site, as Huaqvarna UK was totally useless, stating that they had no knowledge and no one there who could ID it from the photos I had attached to the enquiry. The machine has no name or model number on it, only a small plate on the clutch case just above where the chain and bar exits the case, which just says Husqvarna ,Sweden 683952. I would appreciate any written material such as, workshop/operators manual. I have acquired a parts list through this forum site, although a could do with one which gives a description as well as part numbers to assist me identifying and ordering items that I will need to obtain. I will now try to upload the photos for your perusal. Any information that anyone can provide, I will be VERY grateful to receive, ether through the forum or directly to my email address if that is allowed.
Regards roybox64
[email protected]

Too bad you were'nt on this side of the pond. I have one that is in better cond. that I would sell cheap so you could have a "back-up" saw ;)

Steve

I don't have any of the material your asking for, but you can post the request in the beg for manuals threat in the stickies section. However I can tell you, if it needs a piston those are hard find.

Good luck with your project.

Good running old saw. Lots of torque in the cut. The only down side is most parts are NLA (no longer available). Good luck with your restoration. My advise is to find a Husky dealer thats been in business for 40-50 yrs. May have some parts laying around. Note L77 parts will interchange.
Shep

Back