Husqvarna Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
850beee026593e13c4d3e8aa1d8aaa7a.jpg

Single branded saw plan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

what is the deal with blue husky parts? Saw a blue top cover in a different thread too.

what is the deal with blue husky parts? Saw a blue top cover in a different thread too.

it restricts the flow of air into the carb area so warmed air will help keep the carb from icing up............and warms your socks......hell I don't know? <27 degrees F. I Think.

My "Stihl" dealer can no longer "Spin Chain".........due to liability.

Additionally........"Stihl" will not order me a "loop" that wont fit an odd ball bar.....(33" Cannon) for example!

Either the dealer is full of ****............or truth?............Im done.

Additionally........"Stihl" will not order me a "loop" that wont fit an odd ball bar.....(33" Cannon) for example!

I order all my chain here; http://www.loggerchain.com/ F*** Stihl chain! :)

Your dealer is full of ****!

That seems pricy .... ive been buying woodland pro from bailys ...... its not the greatest out of the box but after you set the rakers and give it a once over with the file it run as good as anything else
The woodland pro is Carlton, at least has been, and I get along fine with it.

The woodland pro is Carlton, at least has been, and I get along fine with it.
Carlton yep Sure is ..... everything but the box. Last one I pulled out had rakers at .005 on one side and .025 the other that and I dident like the way the gullet of the tooth looked fresh from the factory but I think it was like 12$ for a 38 .050 72 DL .... cutters choice comes close if I recall ..... stihl chain snobs crack me up nighbor just paid over 30$ for a 20" stihl yellow in the blister pack..... wtf over ..... hey how did I end up on in hooskie land

Latest posts

Back