Husqvarna Days!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuleyJ

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
The local shop had a promo day with the regional rep today. They had test logs and free hot dogs and hats and all that. Started yapping with him and asked about the 576xp. He had a stat sheet that said the saw will be 5.7hp and 14.5 pounds, other stats same as 575 except they reworked the crankshaft to make it beefier and addressed a few other issues. He said that the saw would be available sometime next month. The other thing that I found out was that all of the new 346xp off the line are now non e-tech, as of early 08 so no more cat mufflers. Overall I would have to say that this was a very informative trip, the rep was very knowledgeable and worked very hard to answer every question I had to the best of his knowledge. Oh yea, I ran the 346xp and I have to say it beats my muffler modded 260 hands down.

That's pretty interesting about the 576XP. Will it be labeled as such? Or will it still be labeled the 575XP....but you'd have to sort through serial numbers to find out which is the new edition? A lot of people seem to not like the current 575, but then you read on here that a lot of people do like the saws. Maybe it's because the 372 was such an excellent saw that anything down the line replacing it will never seem to be good enough? I would like the opportunity to run the 576XP when it comes out though.

That's pretty interesting about the 576XP. Will it be labeled as such? Or will it still be labeled the 575XP....but you'd have to sort through serial numbers to find out which is the new edition? A lot of people seem to not like the current 575, but then you read on here that a lot of people do like the saws. Maybe it's because the 372 was such an excellent saw that anything down the line replacing it will never seem to be good enough? I would like the opportunity to run the 576XP when it comes out though.

I asked and he said it will be labeled 576xp. It also has the gray clutch cover.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back