Husqvarna equivalent to the Stihl ms361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does not weigh more. They weigh exactly the same with the same length bar and full of fuel and oil. The proof's in the pudding.
147734086_thvHY-M.jpg

I can see your toe lifting the handleon the 357 :greenchainsaw:

357XP I believe.

It Can only be the 357XP about the same hp and weight!

As close as it gets - but the Husky looses on most accounts - Stihl did get everything right with MS361....

.. the 361 doesn't really loose much on air filtration either, because of the large and easy to clean filter......

The power difference is more pronounced in EU than in the US.

Last edited:
I just love the MS361, I apply for memership in the 361club, as I have used the Trolls 361 quite a bit - I love the 5100 as well, but thats another story - and I fell in love instantly with the 339xp.....:rockn: :rockn:

Hey Witchie! It's good to have you back on the Chainsaw forum! I'd rep you but I still need to spread some more around before I can hit you again. Keep posting, and keep ST under control. :)

Ha ha, ok I'll play, what model Lada is roughly equal to the Lexus SC430?

Well you said roughly so allot of them are :p
But since you you're "talking" chainsaws I don't think it's nice of you to equal the Stihl with a Lada, they are at least a Skoda ,,,,, A Husky as a Lexus I can get :D

Latest posts

Back