Huztl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. My 3 day wait reply was sent on the 7th. I will give them another couple days and see if it ships. I might also just request that they ship the kit without those items and see if they can compensate me somehow.
Same here no news of my Husqvarna kit order and also complaint about some issues with 660.
I guess they are Overbooked.
Just wait and see when they can decrease backlog, hope not too much issues with the shipping because sure all warehouse are full of parcels everywhere

Pierre

Double wrap handle bar for the 460 is also in back order.
No luck I was looking to place one on my 460 that's something really you nearly never see on a saw here in Europe.
Wil see next order

I'll be posting a new thread but thought I would mention here that I joined the Huztl MS660 club today. Order is officially placed! Oh and Huztl has Holzfforma 36" chainsaw mills on sale for $57.41 + s for the next 20 hrs or day +20 hrs. It states "1 DAY 20:09:32" as of now.

I've just received an update on my Husqvarna kits it has been shipped with my other articles.

They propose me 10 box for chain brake issue and costemitic damage on 660 crankcase. They said chain break engineering never receive those feedback since thousands of kits sold [emoji1] [emoji1]

Nice try from them

I've just received an update on my Husqvarna kits it has been shipped with my other articles.

They propose me 10 box for chain brake issue and costemitic damage on 660 crankcase. They said chain break engineering never receive those feedback since thousands of kits sold [emoji1] [emoji1]

Nice try from them
Good to here they are moving orders. Not sure what you mean by "propose me 10 box".

They sent me a message this morning stating that my order was shipped. Looks like everyone was in the same boat. I have a tracking number, but it comes up still pending.

They sent me a message this morning stating that my order was shipped. Looks like everyone was in the same boat. I have a tracking number, but it comes up still pending.
I just received a email stating they now have mufflers, clutches and drums. Also, within the last week, the Huztl.net MS660 parts pages went from like 69 parts to 117. Hopefully, they improve their packaging :).

I've been sucked in to the dark side. Weimedog started it on YouTube and then this thread. I can't pay attention and read a book to save my life but I can sit down and read almost 100 pages of this thread in a few hours. Lol

Gonna order now that parts are back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am more than likely going to order the big bore kit with my order as an option besides possibly grinding away a little bit at the inside of the cylinder gasket so the 56mm fits did someone say they had to modify the piston skirt for clearance issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this was not explained in the last 100 pages if so I apologize for not yet wading through it all till I start. I am wanting to do a 660 build up and I thought Id ask if anyone has done a side by side of a new OEM 661 with the 660 clone. Are they close to performing the same? Thanks Walt

With no work to the cylinder other than cleaning the port chamfers mine had slightly less grunt than my 064. With a little port work to the cylinder and piston it was on par with the 64 but not as smooth running. This was one of the last video's I did noodling with a little porting to the cylinder and piston. Running a 25"

It's ok. That's only a 25". I need to put a 36 on it Friday when I test the oe clutch springs. If I have time I want to run it with my 460 with a 25

I plan on keeping one 54mm for next fall cutting. Hoping for some real power

My felling saw is a 461R. I have a 28 inch bar on it that I'd like to put on a 660 farmtec. Your video looks impressive I' must agree with Wood Chopper. These look like a fun project and I'd like to end up with a saw with more balls than my 461. Thanks

Back