Huztl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leafy

Leafy

ArboristSite Operative
I use 17track now. But when I bought a kit the kit came way too fast, must have been a usa warehouse. The other parts I bought took the slow boat. CS has been terrible though convincing them bad parts were bad is impossible.

ammoaddict

ammoaddict

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
They do. When I ordered my 660 kit. It came in 3 days. Shipped from NJ. The Husqvarna kit I have on order is taking the slow boat.
I use 17track now. But when I bought a kit the kit came way too fast, must have been a usa warehouse. The other parts I bought took the slow boat. CS has been terrible though convincing them bad parts were bad is impossible.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Wood Doctor
I'll never forget the time an order that I placed from a store in Florida first shipped it to Atlanta and then Chicago. From there it went to Virginia. Then it made it to St Louis. They skipped over my town and shipped it to Denver. From there, it went to Kansas City. After 22 days, it finally made it to Omaha. Yes, domestic shipments are sometimes slower than international. I guess it depends on whose talking on the cell phone and how many beers they've knocked down before they answer it.

Deleted member 117362
D

Deleted member 117362

I ordered a compression gauge from tool discounter and 18 days later I got a confirmation it was delivered. It was delivered to New Jersey and I live in North Carolina.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
They want you to move.:)

Sam R

Sam R

8mm Socket
I got a Hutzl flywhell puller for an (among others) 041... Piece of absolute garbage that stripped the first time I tried to use it. The threads were really thin and shallow and it felt like cheap metal. Ended up spending 4x as much for a genuine Stihl part that will outlive me. On the upside they refunded my money no questions asked, didn't have to return it to Hong Kong or anything. Hope yours fairs better.

Mustang71

Mustang71

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I got a farmtec flywheel and it exploded after about 10 minutes. I'm guessing the fit wasn't right because the nut was tight. Got a used stihl one and it's still running. I didn't bother returning it it was only like 10 dollars or something.

I should have bought the puller and I wouldn't have broke the original flywheel lol.

Poleman

Poleman

Addicted to ArboristSite
I’ve always received tracking numbers and get my order in less than two week...
Wood Doc, it sucks living in the Mid West doesn’t it??? If I order something from west of me it almost always goes to Chicago then works it way back to me.....even just being sent from Montana..... it’s rediculous...

dmb2613

dmb2613

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
I messed around with the kit some this evening, I like the case, rear handle and the anti vibe bushings. The piston pin is junk as well as the keepers. The pin is very soft. The squish is right at .045 with no gasket. I will most likely put a Meteor piston in it. It depends on what the Stihl piston cost me at work. I have not looked up the cost on a 440 piston in a while. I am tempted to just put an oem pin and clips to see how the kit piston does. But I will have to shave the cylinder bottom , not sure if it will change with a different piston. It is 12mm by the way.

Latest posts