Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, a lot of people say a KS jug is almost like a ported jug. All my longer bar saws are ported, but with a 20" bar, it is stout. As much as I like the ported 362 C, 044 #1 will out cut it, no problem. Good thing the 362 has better AV and is lighter! And you don't want to compete against 044 #1 with a stock 460, trust me!

I'd like to compete against #1 or #2 with my 2153......trust me.

How is the aftermarket quality compared to OEM Dave?
we wont really know till they have been out there taking abuse in the real world for awhile
There are some really nice AM parts for the 044/440 and I am sure the tanks and plastics will sell like gangbusters at less than a third of the OEM price.
After I get some of this unloaded I will probably have some test pieces of different "new to me" stuff pop up on the lint express.
I got a new MS880 cylinder that is beautiful, got to find a willing test subject for that one.

Hey Randy you shouldn't be lookin at me in this thread man, it feels like I am cheating on you :muscle::chainsaw:

I do want a nice quiet ported saw with a throaty growl that is usable without hearing protection :rock:

It's pretty simple. I think you are Copsey's boy.

You are only here to cause trouble and I could care less about your little cant cutting ******** saws.

Clear enough?

Think what you want, say what you want. My saws cut thru big wood as well as they do little wood. The videos are there. I've posted his name one time because mlee mention his user name.

Latest posts

Back