Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty simple. I think you are Copsey's boy.

You are only here to cause trouble and I could care less about your little cant cutting ******** saws.

Clear enough?

Hey EmuRidda,

Why you let that tick turd get your dander up?

Just a hunch,
But yo repeat Biness and Back log says more than anything anyone else can say.

Put that ankle bitter on ignore, cause ain't nobody else paying him no mind.

Think what you want, say what you want. My saws cut thru big wood as well as they do little wood. The videos are there. I've posted his name one time because mlee mention his user name.
Hey Dood,
Why don't you take the chest thumbing and mud pitching to another thread?...

No one else cares about your vendetta.

You call me someone's boy then 17minutes later you wanna drop it? I'll sleep on it.

Anybody else that what's to argue with me because your MM friend, I will not.

Since you've thrown so many insults towards me I'll just vent a little. After you got fired up at Jeremiah Johnson you pm me fishing for what Eric may or may not have planned for wky buildoff. I already had pics of the cylinder build. Being a trusted friend I didn't share with anyone, especially not a competitor. We've never pm before that. I never mentioned him on AS before that pm. Why did you think I'd tell? Only thing I can think of is it must be the norm for a bunch of back stabbing going on in pm's.

I'm done, I'm over it. Dont mess with "me" and I won't mess with "you".

I guess all I want to know is...is it worth it to take the time to put one of these together and leave the cylinder stock? Has this question been answered? If so I'm sorry. The banter police haven't been here to clean this beotch up yet...and there's a lot of ******** to wade through. Banter. Goddam banter.

I guess all I want to know is...is it worth it to take the time to put one of these together and leave the cylinder stock? Has this question been answered? If so I'm sorry. The banter police haven't been here to clean this beotch up yet...and there's a lot of ******** to wade through. Banter. Goddam banter.
The hybrid ported is a screaming son of a gun in the cut but not as much lean on torque as a 460 but thats just my opinion. Im trying a ported 440 to see if the torque is there

Back