I guess everyone is having a blast...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't pay that much attention other than to notice that to my surprise my saws weren't the slowest in all classes. The cookie monster was a surprise in bigger wood. Eric and I timed it last year and didn't see much difference with the belly bar and a straight bar in smaller wood but sure made a difference today. Lewis brought his whole collection of vintage saws and put a few of them through their paces, makes a man appreciate modern technology. You should have seen the looks on peoples faces when Lewis shifted the Disston into gear! The Disston is gear drive and the drive mechanism has an "in and out" shifter. Ed did a real good job with the record keeping and has tons of data to post when he gets home.

I made it home around midnight had a great time. It was again nice to put faces with the guys I hadn’t met yet.
Paul’s 7900 with the fish bar was impressive hard to believe it cut that well with a “sand blasted” chain! Hey Paul thanks for the ribs again they where great!
I’m sure Ed will be posting times when he makes it back home and gypo was the photo man I’m sure he got more than enough to share.
I was really bummed that Ben Walker and Marky Mark didn’t make the show what a shame oh well maybe next time? :angel:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back