I made a mistake- here is my confession.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful saw, it had crossed my mind a few times as well. I dont even get to use my XPW enough, but would be cool to have another 75cc monster next to it. Ive talked with Paul quite a bit, always been a good guy to me. Sounds like you got a nice saw from a good dude.

"VERY NICE!!!!! HOW MUCH?????" (Borat)

dr-evil.jpg

I have searched as well as I know to search, can someone put me onto a thread that details what I need to but for this saw to make it a "West Coast Version" or part #'s if you know them? I know it needs the full wrap, and bigger dawgs, but is there anything else I need to add?

thanks for contributing to my CAD. Im on cloud 9(which at 6'5'' seems attainable)- nothing like a new saw to put some pep in your step!

thats it. you can add a larger clutch cover but that an option, standard on 2188 wrap.

get the ipl from jonsered, or just contact spike and be done.

thats it. you can add a larger clutch cover but that an option, standard on 2188 wrap.

get the ipl from jonsered, or just contact spike and be done.

Sweet, I thought that was the other thing- just not sure. Go big or go home.

That baby is freakin sweet! I'm in love with it. I need one of those sitting beside my Husky xpw. :D

I have a full wrap for you if you can weld. :D

Stephen hit spike60 up and he might even have a full wrap in stock or a day or so away for it. The spikes are the larger oem that come with a full wrap when you buy a saw new. I remember swapping the topend out on that saw on back months ago. Jonsered has some cool accessories that he had with it.

Stephen hit spike60 up and he might even have a full wrap in stock or a day or so away for it. The spikes are the larger oem that come with a full wrap when you buy a saw new. I remember swapping the topend out on that saw on back months ago. Jonsered has some cool accessories that he had with it.

Im gonna line up getting my parts around the same time I get the saw back from Randy. That way I dont get them to soon and have to stare at them while waiting for the saw to come back. Randy already can't get it back to me soon enough:msp_tongue: so staring at parts would be torture.:laugh:

O.K. I read the confession- where's the mistake? Brother I know what you mean about the prissy mailman showing up with a big old oily box and saying to your wife" My this sure is a heavy box????" Like you was wanted by the FBI for having to many chainsaws or something. And then your wife asking"Who do YOU know in Pennsylvania or Iowa?" Lot's of people. honey, lots of people.:msp_thumbup: Now I use my dad's address and his big mouth almost got me busted. Just for that, he's getting a nearly new PM610 instead of the Homelite 400 he liked so much.Teach him to rat me out.:hmm3grin2orange:

Guys,guys, just go to USPS.com. Have the mail held for a day or two, then pick-up at PO and resume delivery.........I've been married a long time.

I've been married long enough now, that I'm done trying to hide stuff, you guys will figure it out eventually. Just not worth it. I can also sell them pretty quickly to recover some cash if need be.

Back