I May Get Banned......But........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why to post this publically after only 9 days, and don't even know who it was.

I am not sure either.

The other thing is.......post a name or don't post the thread. And this will get deleted without a name, waitin on Rich to sign on before I delete it.

yeah they do, they just call it cream of wheat :)

Grits is a workable paste used to bind construction blocks together and fill the gaps between them. The blocks may be stone, brick, cinder blocks, etc. Grits becomes hard when it sets, resulting in a rigid aggregate structure. Modern Grits are typically made from a mixture of sand, a binder such as cement or lime, and water. Grits can also be used to fix, or point, masonry when the original Grits has washed away....

Grits is a workable paste used to bind construction blocks together and fill the gaps between them. The blocks may be stone, brick, cinder blocks, etc. Grits becomes hard when it sets, resulting in a rigid aggregate structure. Modern Grits are typically made from a mixture of sand, a binder such as cement or lime, and water. Grits can also be used to fix, or point, masonry when the original Grits has washed away....

Steve,

Exactamundo. That why us Southern guys are so mean. You yanks just can't hang with us.

Sorry ole chap,

ole joat

I've bought a saw off of the trading post before. I asked if bank check was acceptable and the seller said yes. Once it cleared he would send the saw. His bank accepted it right away and the saw was sent out that day. As a buyer my only assurance was that if there was a problem with the transaction I could cancel the check (although only after 90 days). As a seller, he took the risk of the bank check being counterfeit. Granted my address isn't in Nigeria, but he was still taking a slight risk. I thanked him for his honesty and everything was good to go. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again, but I do look at the sellers # of posts and how long they have been a member. Hope everything works out for you.

Well that settles it...I have to start posting more..I may want to buy something off here sometime... :hmm3grin2orange:

Dude, I just loveeeeee grits!!! Can't get more yank than me... I'm about as far north in New York as you can go, hehehehe...

:cheers: eh?

CG,

You're just a displaced Southern boy. :clap:

We stihl claim ya,

ole joat

I thought grits was corn washed in lye and no we Yankees don’t eat them. We do eat corn pudding, johnny cakes, tortillas and polenta but no grits.

Bad deal about the trading post. Guess a lot of folks are running a little behind. Going to be a long winter. Hope I don’t have to start eating grits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back